FUND & GRANT
FOR MALAYSIAN VISUAL ARTIST 2011
BY MATAHATI ART FUND
OPEN FOR APPLICATION
Five (5) categories of funds that can be apply.
- CHARITY (Maximum RM3k) Fund for artists whose confront an accident, injury and health problem.
a) All Malaysian visual artists.
b) All artists that participate in `ArTriangle’ Exhibition(For Indonesian, The Philipines & Singaporean).
- NATURE DISASTER (Max RM10k) Fund for those involved an earthquake, flood, fire and etc
a) The disaster happen in Southeast Asia region.
b) Fund must be requested by fellow artists who directly affected by the disaster or organizing funding for the victims.
- ART PROJECT (Max RM10K) Fund for project or art programme that will provide the related event
a) The project must be supervise or involving visual artist, minimum in a member of 3 person.
b) Must be related to the subject of visual arts.
- ART ACTIVITY (Max RM1K) Fund for those who will conduct an activity such as art talk, forum, discussion,
dialogue or seminar.
a) The activity must address topics related to the visual arts in particular.
b) The activity
- ART WORKSHOP (Max RM3K) Fund for those who will conduct workshop on visual arts
a) Workshop to be held in connection with visual arts subject or visual arts related subject.
HOW TO APPLY
SEND 1. One (1) page of project proposal with the participant list
2. One (1) page of proposal budget
INQUIRY 017 364 6004